The fourteenth conference MEGA will be held at
Nice – Sophia Antipolis University, in Nice (France), June 12 – 16, 2017.
MEGA is the acronym for Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry (and its equivalent in Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian, etc.). This series of biennial international conferences, with the tradition dating back to 1990, is devoted to computational and application aspects of Algebraic Geometry and related topics, over any characteristics.
- Jeremy Blanc (Basel)
- Jaroslaw Buczynski (Warsaw)
- Eimear Byrne (Dublin)
- Lothar Goettsche (ICTP Trieste)
- Milena Hering (Edinburgh)
- June Huh (Princeton)
- Pierre Lairez (TU Berlin)
- Martin Sombra (Barcelona)